Supporting Employee Enrichment & Growth
The cycle of change for business processes is shorter than ever. Are your employees as productive as they could be? If you could provide learning programs that increase productivity, would that also lead to stronger morale? You have options:
- Let employees learn as they go — This can take time, may lack consistency, and you’ll never be sure exactly what they’ve learned and if you’re taking full advantage of the systems and processes that are in place.
- Use “off-the-shelf” learning programs and tutorials — This certainly keeps your costs contained, but offers generic programs that assume you can get what you need with a one-size-fits-all approach.
- Partner with a strategic outsourcing agency — This offers design services that consider your specific situation and designs programs which target what your employees need to know to get the job done effectively and efficiently — improving productivity and ultimately impacting the bottom line.
Maintaining Client Loyalty
Learning programs can go beyond the requirements you have to educate your staff. They can also produce opportunities for you to support your clients and gain their loyalty by ensuring they know all that you have to offer. Could you put any of these ideas into action?
- Offer seminars that showcase new and existing products and services that can benefit your clients.
- Use informal techniques (such as email or website tips, FAQ listings, Twitter, etc.) to offer real-time training tips on the use of your products and services.
- Develop certification programs that lend credibility to the products and services you provide to your customers and ensures they appreciate the full range of the benefits that are available to them.
We’ve Put it to the Test
Ignite It Group worked with a consumer-facing organization, required to implement a learning program that could be rolled out to their entire organization to educate them on compliance with new consumer credit protection regulations. The organization was faced with a very short time frame in which to educate their geographically dispersed staff of over 5000 employees. Ignite It Group used our learning design process and rapid e-learning development tools to deliver the program which piloted 30 days after our initial kickoff and was live and available to all employees 30 days after that.